Chatham University's Strategic Plan is a plan for our future, rooted in our past, and inspired by our Mission and Vision.
Chatham University prepares its students to build lives of purpose, value, and fulfilling work. Through professional skill development and liberal arts learning, Chatham prepares its graduates to be informed and engaged citizens in their communities; to recognize and respect diversity of culture, identity, and opinion; and to live sustainably.
Chatham University will be recognized as an outstanding private university whose graduates are sought-after leaders and professionals committed to building a more equitable, healthy, and sustainable global future.
Over the next 5 years, Chatham will build upon our mission of creating educational opportunities and transforming lives through access, equity, health, and sustainability as we:
- Enhance Academic Excellence and the Student Experience
- Expand Our Leadership in Sustainability and Health
- Improve Access and Affordability Through Innovation
- Deepen Partnerships for Student and Alumni Success
- Build University Capacity and Capabilities
Learn more about the vision for the University: Download Chatham's Strategic Plan »