Chatham University


International Affairs

Employment Information for Nondegree Students

F–1 English Language Program students are not eligible to work on or off campus. 

F-1 and J-1 Academic nondegree students are eligble to work on campus. 

Please contact the Office of International Affairs at with questions about being at Chatham as an international student.