Chatham University

Housing Information for Current International Students

Chatham University Office of International Affairs

Undergraduate Housing

Undergraduate Students who have attended university for less than two years are required to live on campus. Descriptions about undergraduate housing options are available at the Residence Life website.

Break Housing

  • Thanksgiving Break - Students may stay in the residence halls during Thanksgiving Break.
  • Winter Break - Students may stay in the residence halls. Students will need to fill our a petition with Office of Residence Life.
  • Spring Break - Students may stay in the residence halls.
  • Summer break - International students need to apply for permission to stay on campus during the summer break. There is a separate summer charge. Students are generally housed in Laughlin Residence Hall.

Graduate Housing

Graduate Students may live on or off- campus. Descriptions about graduate housing options are available on the Residence Life website.

On campus students may request a summer lease. You may stay in the same apartment or room if you will be a student in the fall semester. Seperate permission is not needed to stay during academic breaks.

Information about living off campus is available on the Community Resources for Graduate Students page.

Return to Current Student page