Chatham University

Student Housing Information for Current Non-Degree Students

Chatham University Office of International Affairs

Exchange Student Housing

Descriptions about exchange student housing options are available at the Residence Life website. Exchange students are placed in housing by the Office of Residence Life.

Break Housing

  • Thanksgiving Break - Students may stay in the residence halls during Thanksgiving Break.
  • Winter Break - Students may stay in the residence halls. Students will need to fill out a petition with Office of Residence Life.
  • Spring Break - Students may stay in the residence halls.
  • Summer break - International students need to apply for permission to stay on campus during the summer break. There is a separate summer charge. Students are generally housed in Laughlin Residence Hall.
  • Students MUST apply for break housing following Residence Life Procedures.  They will receive an email to their Chatham Accounts with information to register.

English Language Program Students

ELP students may live on or off- campus. Descriptions about housing options are available on the Residence Life website.

Students may stay in housing year round. Seperate permission is not needed to stay during academic breaks.

Information about living off campus is available on the Community Resources for Graduate Students page. Please click here for information about finding off campus housing.