Chatham University

International Affairs


Undergraduate Housing

Undergraduate Students who have attended university for less than two years are required to live on campus. Descriptions about undergraduate housing options are available at the Residence Life website.

Graduate Housing

Graduate Students may live on or off-campus. Descriptions about graduate housing options are available on the Residence Life website.

On campus graduate housing is very popular and fills quickly. Graduating Housing application opens on March 17th.

If you would like to live on-campus, please contact the Office of Residence Life to find out about available options.

Generally, graduate students may move in begining mid August. Please check with the Office of Residence Life for more information.

If you choose to live off campus, please review the Off campus housing Guide for information about finding a place to live in the Pittsburgh area.