Check Chatham Email for Updated Information on upcoming arrivals
Getting to Pittsburgh
The closest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport. There are direct flights to Pittsburgh from New York, Washington, DC, Chicago, Atlanta and other cities. When booking your flight please allow additional time to go through customs and immigration.
We recommend getting to Pittsburgh by air.
Chatham provides free shuttle service for new international students living on campus from the airport, train station and bus station.
- Check Chatham Email for Updated Information for upcoming arrivals/pickup
- Pick-up service is available all day on August 20th and until 8pm on August 21st for students who will live on campus. We recommend arriving on August 20th if your flight will get in late to Pittsburgh. Orientation begins on the morning of August 22nd.
Other ways to get to campus or your off campus apartment.
- You can take the taxi. Pick up from the curb at the airport.
- The airport flyer is easy to use (public bus # 28X). Please check Port Authority for current schedule. You may drop off at Carnegie Mellon University or University of Pittsburgh in Oakland. (You can then get the Chatham shuttle or the 71B or 71D) bus to campus. Please check campus shuttle schedule on myChatham) The 28X is available between 4:30 am and 11:00 pm.
- You may also want to look into the SuperShuttle. The shared van ride is cheaper than a taxi.
- You can use "Uber" or "Lyft" phone app to schedule pickup from the airport.
Please contact, Office of International Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org or