Office of the University Registrar
How to Request an Enrollment Verification
General enrollment information is available via an enrollment verification certificate through the self-service portal on myChatham. Student Self-Service saves you a trip to the University Registrar's Office by providing you with the ability to perform the following services securely via the Web, 24/7:
- Print enrollment verification certificates to send to organizations requiring proof of your enrollment
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to your lenders
- Obtain a list of your student loan lenders
- View your enrollment history
- View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at your request
Student Self-Service is easy to use and secure. You can try it for yourself right now by logging onto myChatham and selecting the Student Self-Service Enrollment Verification button. Student Self-Service is provided through the National Student Clearinghouse, a nonprofit organization serving the higher education community. As a result of this service, we will no longer be filling out forms or issuing letters.
There are two ways to receive general information pertaining to your prior enrollment history:
- Should visit www.transcriptsplus.net/order to place an order. Orders are authorized via electronic signature and you need to include your social security number or your Chatham student number. If you experience technical issues or problems, please contact Credentials Solutions at 1-847-716-3005.
- DegreeVerify through the National Student Clearinghouse at: degreeverify.org. Through this service you will be able to obtain instant online verification of college degrees or attendance. The charge is $9.95.
If you are in need of specific verification information for professional licensure or certification, please contact the appropriate department.
- Occupational Therapy
- Physician's Assistant
- Physical Therapy