Office of the University Registrar
How to Request an Enrollment Verification
General enrollment information is available via an enrollment verification certificate through the self-service portal on myChatham. Student Self-Service saves you a trip to the University Registrar's Office by providing you with the ability to perform the following services securely via the Web, 24/7:
- Print enrollment verification certificates to send to organizations requiring proof of your enrollment
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to your lenders
- Obtain a list of your student loan lenders
- View your enrollment history
- View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at your request
Student Self-Service is easy to use and secure. You can try it for yourself right now by logging onto myChatham and selecting the Student Self-Service Enrollment Verification button. Student Self-Service is provided through the National Student Clearinghouse, a nonprofit organization serving the higher education community. As a result of this service, we will no longer be filling out forms or issuing letters.
There are two ways to receive general information pertaining to your prior enrollment history:
- Official transcripts are available at: iwantmytranscript.com/chatham. The charge is $6.00
- DegreeVerify through the National Student Clearinghouse at: degreeverify.org. Through this service you will be able to obtain instant online verification of college degrees or attendance. The charge is $9.95.
If you are in need of specific verification information for professional licensure or certification, please contact the appropriate department.
- Occupational Therapy
- Physician's Assistant
- Physical Therapy