Federal regulations require that anyone who has borrowed a Federal Direct Loan at Chatham University complete an Exit Counseling Session. The purpose of this session is to inform all federal student loan borrowers of their loan repayment rights and responsibilities. This is required anytime that your enrollment is less than half-time, you graduate or withdraw from the University.
To complete your Exit Counseling Session:
- Visit www.studentloans.gov
- Click on the "Log In" button
- Sign in with the requested information
- Click on the "Complete Counseling" link
- Choose "Exit Counseling" and follow the prompts