- Over 1/3 of Chatham's undergraduate student body are transfer students. Chatham's generous transfer credit policy allows students to transfer in up to 90 credits
- Chatham's completion degree programs offer flexibility through online courses for working students
- Earn both your bachelor's and master's degrees in as few as five years with our Integrated Graduate Programs.
Transfer student applicants must submit the following:
- Completed application for admission
- Official academic transcripts from all past colleges and universities in which the student was enrolled
- Official high school transcripts (Form - DOC)
- SAT (Chatham code: 2081) or ACT (Chatham Code: 3538) scores*
- Essay or writing sample
- One or more letters of recommendation from a professor, community member, employer, etc. (Form - PDF)
Students may apply using our test-optional policy and choose not to submit their standardized test scores at the time of application. If not submitting their scores, in addition to the required application materials, applicants must submit the following:
- Graded academic writing sample
- Complete an on-campus interview
- Portfolio (optional)
If applicants feel that these materials do not adequately represent their academic abilities or explain their academic history, they are encouraged to submit additional explanatory materials to strengthen their application.
*Transfer students with more than 24 transferrable credits do not need to provide their official high school transcript or test scores.