Campus & Community Resources
Academic Outreach Centers & Programs
- Center for Women's Entrepreneurship at Chatham (CWE)
- Center for The Study of Conflict
Center for The Study of Conflict Website
- Fourth River
Fourth River Website
- Global Focus Program
Global Focus Website
- Pennsylvania Center for Women and Politics (PCWP)
- Pittsburgh Teachers Institute (PTI)
- Rachel Carson Institute (RCI)
- Office of Sustainability
Curricular Support & Resources
Textbook Buyback: Book buyback time is during Fall and Spring finals. Students will receive 50% of the purchase price unless a title isn't being used on campus next term, or the bookstore has excess. Books will then be sold to a national used book wholesaler as a convenience to students.
Text Rental: Textbook rental offers students the option of renting their course materials at large savings ? on average over 50% up-front savings over the cost of purchasing a new book. Not all course materials will be available for rental. Register for text rental at www.rent-a-text.com, www.facebook.com/rentatext, or click on the link on the bookstore?s website.
- IKON Copy Center
- IKON Copy Center
Services include printing or copying in black & white and color, as well as finishing options, such as four different binding choices, laminating, transparency or sticky making, poster printing, precision cutting (for tickets or cards), etc.
Campus Living & Dining
Parking & Transportation
Campus Resources & Services
For your convenience a Dollar Bank ATM is located in the student lounge on the first floor of the Carriage House and on the second floor of Chatham Eastside (at the cafeteria entrance).
Athletics and Fitness Center (AFC) Lockers - Users wishing to purchase semester locker privileges may do so on a first-come, first-served basis. The cost is $40 per semester for a full locker and $20 per semester for a small locker. For more information, contact Ron Giles at email@example.com.
Carriage House Lockers - Lockers located in the Carriage House, next to the student lounge, are designated for commuter students to lighten the load of items they need to carry back and forth to campus. These lockers are free of charge on a first-come first-serve and semester-by-semester basis. For more information, please contact the Office of Student Affairs at 412-365-1286 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lost & Found
Lost or found items may be posted on myChatham under CU Lost and Found, located on the right-hand side of the webpage.
- Post Office
The Post Office receives and sends packages throughout the week through US Postal Service and UPS. The Post Office stocks all UPS supplies such as priority mail flat rate boxes, envelopes, and stamps. For more information, please call 412-365-1270.
- Public Safety
- Student Newspaper (Chatham Post)
The Chatham Post is Chatham's student newspaper which contains campus news, information on events and activities, and local and national news of interest to the Chatham community. Members of the Post staff can be reached at email@example.com.
Social & Physical Wellness
Student Accounts and Financial Aid
- Carriage House Student Lounge (Woodland-Shadyside Campus)
- Woodland Student Lounge (Outside of Residence Life Offices, next to the IT helpdesk)
- Falk Student Lounge (Falk Hall)
- 2nd Floor Study Lounge (Eastside-Shadyside Campus)
- Mezzanine Level Student Lounge (Eastside-Shadyside Campus)
National Veteran Resources
- Affordable Colleges Online: Higher Education Affordability for Veterans
- American Council on Education: Leadership and Advocacy
- Defense Center of Excellence for Psychological Health and TBI
- Frequently asked questions about the GI Bill®
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill
- The Mesothelioma Group
- Mesothelioma Guide
- Military Answers.com
- Military Connection.com
- Military OneSource
- Military Spouse Career Center
- National Military Family Organization
- Online Colleges Database - Veterans Resources
- Public Source
- Responsible Credit Resources for Veterans - Credit Card Insider
- Simple Dollar Ultimate Tax Guide for Veterans
- Student Veterans of America
- VA Home Loan Centers
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
Local and State Veteran Resources
- Allegheny County of Pennsylvania Veteran Services
- Pennsylvania Office of Veteran Affairs
- Veteran Leadership Program of Western Pennsylvania