Healthcare and Business Management - (BA) Learning Outcomes
The goals of the B.A. in Healthcare and Business Management program are consistent with the program mission as well as the mission of Chatham University. The specific goals include:
- Knowledge base in business and management;
- Knowledge base of information systems;
- Critical thinking skills in business and management;
- Communication skills (Information Literacy, Writing, Oral communication);
- Career planning and development.
Upon successful completion of the Healthcare and Business Management degree, students will be able to:
- Apply standard business and management practices to a healthcare setting;
- Apply information systems knowledge to improve healthcare business processes;
- Apply principles and tools of rational decision making to management in healthcare settings;
- Communicate professionally in written and oral formats;
- Employ leadership skills in healthcare settings.