Intercollegiate Project Management Quiz Bowl at Chatham's Eden Hall Campus
March 29, 2019 to March 30, 2019
7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Esther Barazzone Center at Chatham's Eden Hall Campus
Cost: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details
PMI Pittsburgh Chapter is partnering with Chatham University, who is hosting the IPMQB at its new, fully sustainable Eden Hall Campus located just 15 miles north of downtown Pittsburgh. The IPMQB is scheduled to begin with a dinner reception/introduction on Friday, March 29, 2019. Saturday, March 30th will include continental breakfast, lunch, morning & afternoon refreshments, all Team & Individual Quiz Bowl competitions, dinner & awards presentation, as well as closing ceremonies. We encourage your university/college to register to attend this unique opportunity for your undergraduate students to:
• Have fun while learning about the project management profession
• Participate in this exciting competition that demonstrates project management knowledge
• Meet & interface with other university/college students interested in project management
• Network with PMI Pittsburgh Chapter members/volunteers representing local employers
• Be recognized for their accomplished project management knowledge
• Prepare for attaining PMI's Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Credential.
Event Contact InformationGinger Polozoff
DirectionsDirections to Chatham University Eden Hall Campus Esther Barazzone Center (EBC): Type these GPS Coordinates into your navigator: 40.667073,-79.953553 OR M28W+CG Gibsonia, Richland Township, PA (Google Maps Plus Code) If the circle parking lot in front of the Esther Barazzone Center is full, please find the overflow parking lot. Make a right when exiting the parking circle, drive past the dorm building (Orchard Hall). The overflow parking lot will be on your left.
PMI Pittsburgh and the Business & Entrepreneurship Department