Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics (MHI) Admission Requirements
The following are required for admission to the MHI program:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Overall undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale
- Previous undergraduate course in statistics recommended
- Completed application for admission, including:
- Completed application form. A free online application is available at apply.chatham.edu/graduate
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Copy of a current résumé and a 500-word essay describing the professional goals you hope to achieve and how this degree will help you achieve these goals
- Two letters of recommendation
- For international applicants:
- If living outside of the USA, applicants must meet minimum English proficiency scores (pBT 550, iBT 80, IELTS score of 6.0) and participate in an interview via WeChat or Skype.
- Official transcripts, graduation certificates and degree certificates must be in native language and be professionally translated in English.
- Please note: All supporting documents must be copies of the official academic records issued in applicant's native language. If the institution of study issues academic records in English, please submit those as well. All documents must be submitted with literal word for word professional English translations for all documents issued.
Now accepting applications for Spring and Fall Start