2021-2022 Course Catalog
Admission for International Students
International student applicants must submit the following:
- Completed online application for admission
- Admissions essay or personal statement
- All official secondary and postsecondary transcripts, mark sheets or records. Original transcripts and official English translations are required for non-English institutions. Professional credential evaluation may be required for non-U.S. postsecondary academic records.
- Official test scores - TOEFL or IELTS(Chatham code: 2081), iTEP, PTE, ACTFL, or STEP
- SAT and ACT scores (optional)
- One letter of recommendation
- Copy of passport photo page (with identification information)
- Copy of immigration documents (if currently living in the United States)
- Proof of financial support (official bank statement, signed bank letter, or financial guarantee indicating enough funds to cover the first year of education at Chatham).
Transcript Evaluation Policy
Credentials from an educational system other than the United States will be reviewed initially by a Chatham in-house credential evaluator. Applicants may be required to have their transcripts evaluated by a foreign credential evaluation service such as NACES, ECE, WES, or IERF. Any costs incurred for the professional evaluation are the responsibility of the applicant.
If applicants are transferring from a US institution, official college transcripts from all colleges attended must be submitted to Chatham University.
For more information, click here.