Let us know what engagement opportunities interest you by filling out the online form below.
- Lifetime access to the Office of Career Development. For more information on services offered, please visit www.chatham.edu/careerdev.
- 20% tuition discount when pursuing a graduate degree at Chatham. (MOT, DPT, MPAS, MSN, RN-BSN, RN-MSN, PsyD, and graduate certificates are not eligible.)
- 10% discount on CRAFT food workshops. For the calendar of events, please visit www.craft.chatham.edu/events.
- Discount when booking a room at the Howe-Childs Gate House. To book a room, please visit www.chatham.edu/gatehouse.
- Lifetime access to the Jennie King Mellon Library: library.chatham.edu/uselibrary/borrowingpolicies
- Free subscription to the Chatham Recorder. Have an update that you would like to share with the Chatham community? Submit online at chatham.edu/alumni/classnotes or e-mail email@example.com.
- Access to the Athletic and Fitness Center for one year after graduation with student ID. Guest passes can be requested by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All it takes is 3 Cups of Coffee® to wake up your career! Pennsylvania Women Work is now offering its 3 Cups of Coffee® short-term mentoring program to Chatham Alumni! This program matches women who are job-ready with a volunteer mentor. They meet three times for one-hour conversations in a local coffee shop or café.
- The Center for Women's Entrepreneurship
- The Pennsylvania Center for Women and Politics
- The Women's Institute