2021-2022 Course Catalog
Undergraduate Test-Optional Admission
Chatham University Undergraduate Admission is Test Optional
- No SAT or ACT test scores are necessary to receive full admission review.
- All special programs will waive test score requirements this year; this includes honors, integrated degree programs (IDPs) and all premier scholarship programs. A well written essay and one letter of recommendation is optional but strongly recommended to complete the application.
- First-year student admission is for applicants entering directly from high school, without enrolling in prior post-secondary course work (other than courses completed while attending high school).
The Office of Admission reviews each application in its entirety using a holistic review process to determine whether a student will thrive at Chatham. Since not all students showcase their abilities in the same way, each application is given careful consideration before an admission decision is reached.
First-year student applicants must submit the following:
- Completed application for admission
- Official high school transcripts
- Essay or writing sample
- One or more letters of recommendation from guidance counselor or teachers.
For more information, click here.