Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics (MHI) Learning Outcomes
Students completing this master's degree will be able to:
- Demonstrate the skills necessary to integrate technology and use information systems to support evidence-based decision making.
- Analyze current regulations and practices around healthcare and clinical data.
- Perform data analysis and report-writing related to both patient and/or system outcomes.
- Analyze workflow processes in various clinical settings in order to improve the healthcare delivery process.
- Manage communications and relationships between system developer and interprofessional clinical users to support system and patient outcomes.