MyBusiness Startup to Service Bootcamp
This service-oriented bootcamp is designed for women in the early stages of starting their own businesses, with information on:
· How to build your value proposition (what will you offer?)
· Service models (virtual/e-commerce/subscription model/retainer model/B2B/B2C)
· How to price and package your services
· How to pitch your business to customers (sales and marketing)
· How to determine and outline scope of work (contracts)
Facilitator: Janelle Aslam, Start Something Solutions LLC
Light lunch is provided.
Partial Scholarships are available.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR A PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIP
Members of the Center log in and register here
Event Contact Information
Anne Flynn Schlicht