Concept to Launch
"Concept to Launch" is a 6-week entrepreneurial training program for women in the early stages of starting a business, with classes focusing on:
- Developing the business concept
- Identifying target customers and markets
- Marketing strategies
- Foundational operations of your business
- Basic financials
- Legal business entities
- Developing and delivering your “pitch”
- Explanation of business plan types
A full syllabus is available here.
Dates: Six Wednesday evenings from 6-8pm on Nov 1, 8, 15, and 29 and continues Dec 6 and 13.There is no class on Nov 22nd.
A limited number of partial, need-based scholarships are available through a generous partnership with Bridgeway Capital. APPLY HERE
Event Contact Information
Anne Flynn Schlicht