Concept To Launch
"Concept to Launch" is a 6-week entrepreneurial training program for women in the early stages of starting a business, with classes focusing on:
- Developing the business concept
- Identifying target customers and markets
- Marketing strategies
- Foundational operations of your business
- Basic financials
- Legal business entities
- Developing and delivering your "pitch"
- Explanation of business plan types
Please sign up for our newsletter or check back to hear about the next session of this program.
Veterans and active duty service members attend all paid programs and events offered by CWBC for free: contact email@example.com for a promo code. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.