The Growth workshop series is customized for women business owners looking to strategically position their businesses for growth and expansion. Register for one session or all to take advantage of this great workshop series.
05:30 PM - 07:30 PM
Location: Chatham Eastside, 6585 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
Join CRAFT's Food Innovation Lab Manager for an in-depth workshop on food labeling and distribution concerns for food and beverage products. Learn about general food labeling regulations, packaging considerations, printing options, label claims, and distribution considerations in this 2-hour workshop aimed at anyone looking to start or grow a food product business.
The workshop will cover:
- Labeling regulation history
- Basic labeling needs for all food products
- Nutrition label requirements, costs, and analysis methods
- Packaging considerations and UPC codes
- Eco-labels and label claims
- Distribution options and considerations for new food businesses
Veterans and active duty service members attend all paid programs and events offered by CWBC for free: contact email@example.com for a promo code. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.