Graduate Online Degrees
Chatham offers online graduate education for a number of programs, including:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Professional Writing
- Master of Healthcare Informatics
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (Post-Professional)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- and more...
Benefits of Online Education
Online education is becoming an increasingly popular option, and Chatham has been providing online education for nearly 20 years. Benefits include:
- Flexibility of participation means that you can take the course at your own pace.
- Save time and money compared with the costs of commuting and parking. It can be better for the environment, too.
- Online courses allow you to develop your technical skills.
- There's often a wider range of networking opportunities compared with on-site programs.
How It Works
Through Chatham’s online learning management system (LMS), Brightspace by D2L, students participate in interactive class activities and discussions held asynchronously in an online environment. The platform enables students to demonstrate knowledge gained through activities, as well as submit assignments and papers electronically. Throughout the course, grades and feedback from the instructor will be available through the grade book. Instructors often hold virtual office hours in which questions from students can be addressed.
The Office of Academic and Accessibility Resources
The Office of Academic and Accessibility Resources (OAAR) assists students with their academic and disability support needs. Services are available for the entire Chatham student population. OAAR’s academic support includes peer tutoring and supplemental instruction; writing support; and academic coaching.Learn More
MyChatham is home to all the student forms you need, the campus directory, and a student news and events calendar. Here you can find course schedules, grades, and unofficial transcripts. It’s also how you can access the Jennie King Mellon Library’s catalogs, databases, and journal archives. You can access webmail and the Student Portal through myChatham, too.Learn More
SARA-Approved Participating Institution
Due to federal regulation, all universities offering distance education programs and practicum experiences in states other than their own must receive authorization or be a SARA-approved institution. Chatham University is a SARA-approved institution.Learn More