Joined Chatham: June 2016
ACADEMIC AREAS OF INTEREST
Strategic Management, Marketing, Entrepreneurship and International Business
PERSONAL AREAS OF INTEREST
Leadership/coaching literature and podcasts Math Economics for business majors
I am a Colombian economist with a MA in Economics from Andes University (Bogota). I was Fulbright Scholar when I studied a Master in International Affairs at the University of Pittsburgh with a major in international business and global political economy. I have an MBA with a major in International Business from the University of Delaware. I have been working for Chatham University since 2016 as Adjunct Faculty. I also lead an initiative that promotes advances studies among young people in Colombia and provide strategic advice to NGOs and business/non-profit managers.
- MA Public and International Affairs, University of Pittsburgh
- MA Economics, Andes University, Bogota, Colombia
- MBA, University of Delaware, Major in International Business
- "The Actual Impact of Globalization on Employment in the Manufacturing Industry: the case of Colombia", Yonsei Journal of International Studies, Forero, C., Volume 2, Fall/Winter 2010. - Preliminary version, presented at the 2010 Latin American Social and Public Policy Conference, University of Pittsburgh, February 19-20th 2010.
- "Human Security in Colombia", Josef Korbel Journal of Advanced International Studies, Forero, C. and Fishback, S., Volume 1, Summer 2009.
- Certificate in Latin American Studies, University of Pittsburgh
- FACULTY AWARD for Academic Distinction in International Affairs, University of Pittsburgh, 2010.
- FULBRIGHT Scholar, 2008-2010