Hometown : Bogota, Colombia
ACADEMIC AREAS OF INTEREST
Macroeconomics, Strategic Management, Marketing, International Business, Entrepreneurship. International development.
- MA Public and International Affairs, University of Pittsburgh
- MA Economics, Andes University, Bogota, Colombia
- MBA Candidate 2018, University of Delaware, Major in International Business
- "The Actual Impact of Globalization on Employment in the Manufacturing Industry: the case of Colombia", Yonsei Journal of International Studies, Forero, C., Volume 2, Fall/Winter 2010. - Preliminary version, presented at the 2010 Latin American Social and Public Policy Conference, University of Pittsburgh, February 19-20th 2010.
- "Human Security in Colombia", Josef Korbel Journal of Advanced International Studies, Forero, C. and Fishback, S., Volume 1, Summer 2009.
- Certificate in Latin American Studies, University of Pittsburgh
- FACULTY AWARD for Academic Distinction in International Affairs, University of Pittsburgh, 2010.
- FULBRIGHT Scholar, 2008-2010